Tourism Ireland launched their marketing plans for 2013 today.
Ambitious targets have been set in particular for the U.S and GB markets based on the recent strategy launches for both of these markets in the past month. Highlights included
- New Ireland.com website – new by design and name, live in the coming weeks
- The website design will focus strongly on imagery and the experiences that Ireland offers to all target segments and markets
- 2013 Advertising Campaigns will focus on The Gathering Ireland 2013 initiative to build on the already extensive promotion internationally
- Strong focus on the travel trade distribution channel continues in all key markets
- Growth in air capacity from U.S. market is a very welcome news – 20% increase on 2012 to both east and west coast
See the full Tourism Ireland Marketing Plans 2013 .