Our annual Workshops are important fixtures in the Travel Trade event calendar for Irish industry who welcome international holiday and business tourism visitors. These events provide unique opportunities to meet and contract with Ireland’s largest and longest-established Tour Operators/Handling Agents and DMCs. ITOA member businesses package leisure and business tourism and promote every element of Ireland’s tourism Industry to sell to over 4,000 global travel trade partners and customers.
In 2019, ITOA members delivered
• Over 700,000 holiday and business visitors to Ireland
• Who spend €565 Million with Irish tourism business across the economy
• Provided a variety of business including group tours, independent travellers, incentive and conference events
• ITOA members spent €12.5 million marketing and selling Ireland overseas
• High value tourists who stay longer and spend more across every region of the island
In 2022, ITOA members anticipate delivering a strong recovery of international visitors. Already the pipeline of business is looking strong for the summer season. However in a post COVID environment we know too that consumers will book later than ever so we anticipate continuing to convert business far nearer to the date of travel.
Now that this years workshops are over, ITOA members look forward to doing business with our valued suppliers who attended these successful events and they look forward to ongoing follow up to the very productive meetings that happened on March 1,2 and 8.
ITOA will continue to communicate with registered delegates by email so please be sure to add our address to your favourites and look out for our email communications about future events. If you there are changes to your teams, do let us know as we are happy to add new contacts to our Workshop database throughout the year @ firstname.lastname@example.org