The annual ITOA Workshops are amongst the most important fixtures in Irish Tourism’s Travel Trade events calendar. These events provide unique opportunities to meet and contract with Ireland’s largest and leading Tour Operators/Handling Agents and DMCs. ITOA member businesses package leisure and business tourism, promoting every element of Ireland’s tourism Industry globally. This years Workshops returned with great success in February and March as in-person events in Limerick and Dublin. Over 400 tourism businesses attended this year and met all ITOA members.
Why Attend These Workshops?
ITOA Workshops uniquely provide the opportunity to meet and network with ITOA members in one location, on one day to strengthen existing relations, meet new people and businesses as well as explore new business opportunities to win more overseas visitors. And ITOA members have a strong track record of delivering as they are:
- Tour Operators & DMC’s who sell packaged holiday and business tourism programmes to over 4,000 global travel trade partners and customers.
- As you will see from the ‘What We Delivered in 2022’ link on this page, which reports on our members business performance last year, our members collectively delivered over 537,000 holiday and business visitors to the island of Ireland who spend €462 Million in the Irish economy. That represented a strong recovery of 75% of 2019 business levels.
- Delivering more sustainable international visitors who stay longer, spend more and visit more regions across every part of the island.
- ITOA members collectively are reporting a very strong forward pipeline of business for 2023 and 2024 which translates into the potential of €1 billion revenue to the Irish tourism economy and 1.3 million holiday and business visitors over the next two years.
- Tourism businesses who partner with ITOA members extend their reach into overseas markets with access to the wide variety of business categories across leisure and business tourism that our members deliver to their travel trade partners globally
ITOA Workshop dates are published on our website in October annually for the following year. Our next workshop takes place in Northern Ireland later this year in November. Dates will issue in August for this event
- Open Meeting Sessions : 8 minute appointments
- ITOA member representatives will be seated with delegates moving freely to meetings every 8 minutes.
- Including networking lunch
When registration opens, bookings are available through ITOA Converve platform and are on a first come first serve basis. As spaces are limited at each Workshop, a maximum of two representatives from any one company is permitted.
ITOA will continue to communicate with registered delegates by email once registration is complete and in advance of the events to assist in preparation for the events nearer the dates. So please be sure to look out for our email communications following registration from email@example.com and all queries should be forwarded to these dates also. If you wish to be included on our Workshop database for notifications use the sign up for Notifications here in the right hand colume.